iam

wilful. finicky eater. indecisive and yet decisive. love the simplicity stuff of plain, easy, natural. fears complexity. dislikes being haunt by feelings. incredibly slow with technologies. last but not least... i'm the sweet,nice and understanding girl too! =X

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hillsong London



WALA! I AM STILL AMAZED. i've heard abt Hillsong Sydney, London cause Pastor was here to preach a few times i guess..? Or probably i did remember him telling us that stadium somewhere filled with thousands of English man. But I have never thought of visiting this church, all i know was i prayed a prayer for God's protection and plan while i'm out alone.. not knowing how to get to Prime Mart, not sure of even i should be going there since I have another Manchester flt.
By "..time and chance.." I am Here. I'm speechless. I don't know but I was just so damn happy throughout the service. I am still excited about it now!
Praises man.

No comments: